June 25, 2013

California Day 2

On day 2 of our vacation we headed to Seal Beach, CA.  I had been to Seal Beach about 15 years ago (wow I feel old) and I thought I remembered seeing seals here so that's why we went. However, upon arriving and checking online on my phone it said that since there are so many people the seals don't come around anymore =(   We still had a nice time. Marley and my parents went in the water while Mason and I just sat and played. Marley collected some shells but they didn't get to come home with us because they smelled so bad!







After we left the beach we stopped for dinner at In N Out Burger. None of us have ever been before so it was a little weird that they only had 4 things on their menu. The food was pretty delicious though. Here's Mason and Marley in their hats that all the workers wear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment