April 29, 2013

Marley & Mason's Birthday Party

Two weekends ago we had the kids birthday party. Since Marley's birthday is only 16 days before Mason's we had them together this year. I'm not sure if we'll continue having them together but it worked out well this year. Along with Marley and Mason we also celebrated my nieces' birthdays too. Mallarie turned 11 last October and Maliyah turns 8 in May.

We did a Barnyard theme for the party. I'm sure the girls weren't thrilled about that, but it was Mason's first birthday so he pulled rank this one time.


To eat we had burger and hot dogs. We also had macaroni salad, potato salad, little pigs in a blanket, and chips. I also got some little ducky candy, cow tail candy, gummy worms and some mints that were in fancy wrappers that went with the farm theme.


My cousin Nikki made each kid their own cake in the flavor of their choice. Maliyah had sprinkles, Mallarie had strawberry, Marley had oreo, and Mason had banana.  We also had ice cream. 





He loved his cake. He ate at least half of it! 


Probably the best part of the party was the bounce house we rented for the day. Since it was a farm theme we were originally going to rent a pony, but Marley said she would rather have a bounce house. I think the kids had way more fun in the bounce house. Oh who am I kidding, the adults were in there too. I heard my 30 year old brother say he wants a bounce house at his next birthday party!



And of course there were lots of great presents. 


I can't believe Marley is 5 and Mason is 1 already. 




No comments:

Post a Comment