January 9, 2013

Baked Spaghetti Bread

Marley has been begging for spaghetti for a long time. I'm not a big fan of just spaghetti so when I saw this recipe for Baked Spaghetti Bread on Pinterest, I decided I would make the child happy. 



1 Loaf Rhodes Bread Dough, thawed to room temperature 
6 oz spaghetti, cooked 
1 cup thick spaghetti sauce 
8 oz mozzarella cheese 
1 egg white 
Parmesan cheese 
Parsley flakes


Roll bread out into a large square. Place spaghetti, sauce and cheese in the center.


Cut one inch strips into dough down the side and within 1/2 inch of the spaghetti.


Braid strips and fold up the ends. 


Brush with egg white and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before digging in. 


It was so good! 



Marley actually had two servings which doesn't happen very often. I think next time I will make the spaghetti like I do for my spaghetti pie recipe with the eggs and cheese mixed in with the spaghetti. 

1 comment:

  1. I always eat my spaghetti on a sandwich. I cant wait to try this recipe!!!
    Having a slumber party for nieces and nephews soon. Gonn try it out!

    ReplyDelete