December 28, 2012

Cheesecake Dip

I could eat cheesecake every day! So when I saw this recipe on Pinterest, I decided to make it to bring to my family Christmas. 


1 jar marshmallow fluff
2 cans cherry pie filling
1 box of graham crackers
1 8oz cream cheese (softened)
2 small tubs of cool whip

(I made this in a bowl because my 9x13 dish was being used for another recipe, but it would probably work best in a cake pan) 


Crush up one sleeve of the graham crackers and place on bottom of dish. 

In separate bowl mix marshmallow fluff and cream cheese until smooth (I warmed mine in the microwave to make it a little easier to mix) Then mix in the cool whip, one tub at a time. Place on top of graham crackers. 


Pour cherries on top (you can use any kind of topping you want) 

Use remaining graham crackers to dip! Enjoy! 



This was SO GOOD! My younger cousin said "you don't need the crackers, just use a spoon" So I guess he really liked it. I had some left overs and I may have eaten it with a spoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment