December 8, 2011

Addicted to Pinterest

I've heard everyone talking about Pinterest but never really got it. I finally decided to join and see what all the hype is about. I AM ADDICTED!! There are so many things on there. From recipes to hair bows to organization ideas. I read a blog called Young House Love and they occasionally have Pinterest challenges. They ask their readers to actually do one of the things they have "pinned" Their challenge is what really gave me the push to join. I didn't participate when they had their challenge, but I did decide to do one of my pinned items.

Under my kitchen sink is DISGUSTING!! There is no bottom to the cabinet so everything sits on the concrete floor. Last summer the pipes backed up so the floor is gross, and the wall back there is nasty too. Anyways, I decided my first task would be to utilize my space better. I saw this idea on pinterest and had to give it a shot.

Here's my cabinet. See it's nasty!

After I installed my $3 towel bar from K-Mart

GENIUS! 
There ya have it. Basically it's a $3 towel bar and then you hang spray bottles from it. It took me about 20 minutes, but probably half that time was spent trying to fit comfortably under there to nail the bar up. (My belly is getting in the way a lot more lately)

My goal is to do at least one thing that I pin a week. Next up is an awesome bib for Baby Corn! I will definitely be back with an update on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment