September 15, 2011

Dinner recipe- Cheesy Crockpot Chicken and Snickerdoodle Cookies

I decided to share my dinner with you!  Actually it's just the recipe and some photos, but it's better than nothing.

Cheesy crockpot chicken

4-6 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder


Put all ingredients in crockpot. Cook on low 6-8 hours. Serve over rice or noodles.

We also had broccoli and potatoes. I'm always using coupons and finding the best sales,  so this entire meal cost me around $5.00.



I was really into cooking for some reason, so I made snickerdoodle cookies.

1 cup shortening
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 3/4 cup flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

Heat over to 400. Mix shortening, sugar, and eggs.  Sift remaining ingredients and stir into the shortening mixture.  (I mix it using my hands)  Roll into balls. Roll them in 2 tbsp sugar & 1 tsp cinnamon. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown but soft.





YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment